Thursday, October 29, 2009

Eternal flame at my core

Oh... I stopped at my first love. Hmmm.... Thats a biggggg story (hehehe...heard so many ...ryt?) Before that... I am pretty drunk today... I have a poor memory when I am drunk. Today after office, went for the usual party with the usual friends... They said, I am a pretty good dancer when I'm drunk. "Oh wow.... thats a new invention !!! , thanks to Tequila... I love dancing".

Flashback ....

When I met him first (in his seventeen), he was surrounded by a pool of girls... "Why these girls are behind this fair,but lean guy with a Ghandhi spectacles?" I confused. That was the school youth festival day. Almost all schools from the district were participating in the cultural activities. I was lucky to be one of the lazy volunteer, but cleverly disguised as the most efficient.

Next program was the light music... I saw him approaching the stage. "What is he going to do there? He can only blabber with girls... Waste of time !!!"
"Hi, everybody... I would like to dedicate this song for you. Forgive me if any mistakes".
"Definitely NO", I mumured softly to myself.
Surprisingly, when he started singing, I felt like dangling in the air, creating moments of unforgettable impress alongside. (I love music....too)
I started watching him, collected all his information from other girls.
Is he watching me too ??? I noticed.
"My goodness, yes... he is looking at me !!!"
But never dare to talk to him. At the end of the day, breaking the silence, he came to me and asked,

"Hi 'Dear', how are you?"
"How do you know my name?"
"I know everything about you..."
Now, what does that mean?  :-)
Thats how our realtionship started. We talked a lot over phone, but met each other very rarely.

That day... he came to see me after a long time.
"So... where shall we go?" he asked.
"I donno, your choice"
"How would I know the places in your town? Atleast tell me some restaurant where we can sit and talk for a while."
"Ok... lets go to Cafe Coffee Day", I said.
"OK"
When we were crossing the road, he hold my hand softly. Our first touch !!!
While sipping the Cappuccino, he looked at my eyes, which pierced directly into my heart. Unexpectedly he hold my left hand, this time tightly, and kissed at once. My embarassment brought a deep blush to my face, held my gaze for only a moment at him before looking down at the floor.
I couldn't sleep that night, rewinding the episode of coffee day over and over. Sooo funny...

When he broke my heart, I could convice myself with the good reasons, though I felt bad initially.


No comments:

Post a Comment